Saturday, June 04, 2005

This Year I Plan on Diversifying my Pants (from the original "Lost in a Lunchbox")

In years past, my selection of pants, hs been pathetically slim. I have had only several pairs of blue jeans and one pair of plain black dress pants from which to choose. I wore jeans for my everyday life, and the dress pants for weddings, funerals, and other special occasions.

This year, however, we are at the dawn of a new millenium. Many great things are happening. The Internet is putting information at our fingertips and bringing us closer together; fuel-efficient cars and the promise of nuclear fusion are making this a cleaner, healthier world; and genetic engineering could someday rid the world of disease and birth defects. It is in this spirit that I would like to announce that in the year 2000, I, Commando Craig, plan on diversifying my pants.

For the first part of this plan, I would like to go shopping and see what kinds of different pants are available. I will do my research at several malls, department stores, and possibly a men's clothing store. Next, I will narrow my choices to three or four styles and colors. Then I will try on the pants in questions. Finally, I will purchase several pairs of pants. These pants may be khakis, sweat pants, cargo pants, I just don't know.

Soon, you will see me and I may or may not be wearing jeans. Hopefully not. I could be wearing just about anything on the lower halk of my body (as long as they're pants!). That is because this year, I plan on diversifying my pants.

No comments: