Sunday, January 22, 2006

Draw the Line

I just saw that new Johnny Cash movie, I think it was called "Draw the Line." It was pretty good. I can't believe he married Jimmy Carter's wife! That was awesome. I didn't recognize anyone else in the movie, though I'm told there were some other country singers in it. Did I miss Kenny Chesney in a crowd scene somewhere? And another question, did Johnny Cash play himself?

The music was great. I think my favorite song in the movie was that one "Live at Molson Prison." I don't remember it all, but I think it went something like:

"I hear the train a coming
It's coming down the tracks
I ain't seen the sunshine
for quite a while

Well I killed a man in prison
then I watched him die.
And when I think about it,
I think of trains all night."

No comments: